}

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IPad Band Launches at the Apple Store




After our presentations we split unto groups and had our first taste of music on the iPad. We formed four piece bands and rehearsed for about half an hour in different corners of the store. We then came back and listened to the results if each band. They sounded great!
The iPad orchestra for the Christmas play is going to be brilliant and the folks at Apple are keen to have us back to play in store nearer Christmas! Cool!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time and I was the drummer are band was great are band was called something random it was fun I liked it very much I was in a group with mete and jack and Robert

    Sent from Matthews I pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing all the iPods and iPhones
    and the iPads our band was called The Crazies and
    Our band leader was great.

    From Toby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the drums in the band. The band was called Destination X. We all had fun it
    as cool as being on stage. Alexander did the electric guitar and so did Cayman. Ruaraidh was the piano we were great.

    ReplyDelete